Frequently Asked Questions…
- Does Bishop have regular office hours?
Yes. Please call the office to check his availability.
- Where are the offices located?
1704 St. Mary’s Road, Junction City, KS 66441 (785-238-6128)
- What are the church office hours?
Mondays and Saturdays – CLOSED
Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Fridays – 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Who do I contact after hours?
Please leave a message on the answering service for the next day.
- Can I solicit my business or sell items at the church?
No. We are a non-profit organization.
- Does the Church have a telephone directory of the members, and can I have access to it?
Because of Privacy Act Restrictions, the membership roster of LWIM is
not available to anyone outside of the pastoral and administrative
- Does the Church provide transportation to and from services?
Yes… for services on Sundays and Wednesdays only. Please call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule a pickup. You will need to provide name, address, phone number, and number of individuals to be picked up.